Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No News is Not Good News :-(

Well, we are officially not pregnant as of this morning. It is a let down, but I know many others are facing far greater disappointments. I have faith that God will take care of us and our future children. I will call my doctor this morning and see what the next step is.

He told me on my last sonogram that I had a small something or other in my uterus and that if we did not get pregnant this round, we would remove that. I will let you know what we are going to do. Hopefully we will be able to get another IUI in this cycle.

Michele, I am praying for you, your husband and your sweet babies.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Your prayers mean so much. Please know that I am praying for you also. I know that you were hoping for better news but perhaps the removing of the small something will be just what you need for this cycle to work! We will focus on this next cycle and cross our fingers and say our prayers!!! Sending a hug and thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete