Friday, August 21, 2009

IUI one week ago today

Stacey, thanks for the comment. It is oddly comforting to know someone is out there and on the same path :-)

My IUI was one week ago today. I feel normal and I am at peace…at the moment ;-) I am not overly anxious, but I do think about it on and off all day long. My Doctor told me that if I did not have my period by August 28 (one week from today) that I can take a home pregnancy test. Based on my calendar, I am not due until August 31. I suppose that it would still be positive even on the 28th…not sure if I will test then, or wait till Monday morning…hhhmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! It was soo nice to see your comment! If you haven't yet, I'd also suggest you check out

    http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com

    and get yourself added to the blogroll there. It is an excellent place for support and I have found many wonderful friends.

    Also.... shhh, I tested a day early after mine. Hubby didn't believe it until I tested on the "proper" day! Lol.

    ReplyDelete