Friday, August 28, 2009

The 2 week wait is over...and?

Well, my IUI was 2 weeks ago today. Did I test this morning??? No. My period is not due until Monday. On the HPT box it says 4 days prior to your period is only 50% accurate. Well, I don’t want to go through the weekend with a negative. I am going to try and wait for Monday.

I have had some more symptoms…more metallic taste, leg cramps early in the morning, one crying session yesterday morning and something that I never have with my period, sore nipples. I am just concerned that my brain knows all the symptoms and may be tricking me. I hate to look the fool thinking that I am sooo pregnant and then come to find out it was all in my head. Such an awkward place to be.

My Husband is so excited but covering it well. He leaves for work at 5am, so I am still in bed. He texted me about 6:30am and asked, “are we going to attempt home schooling”? My response was “Maybe, if we have babies”. He replied with “Sorry…just fishing”. How cute is that. I told him that I was probably not going to test till Monday, but he new I might do it anyway…what a great guy!

So, here I am…to test or not to test. Anyone??

I also have another thought drifting through my head…if I AM pregnant, how will I tell my husband? I have a few ideas. If anyone out there has some good ones, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I dont see how you arent testing! I have no patience. (on a fun note, metallic taste= one of my first PG signs... I hope it is for you too!)

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my website.
    back cramps

    ReplyDelete