• Sore or tender nipples or breasts - no
• A pattern of visible, bluish veins throughout the external area of the breasts – gosh, I hope not
• Small, white “bumps” around the areola – again, no and I hope not
• Increased sensitivity to smell - no
• Nausea - no
• Skin changes – I never have acne, but I do have one or to blemishes…hmm
• Fatigue - who knows…I am always tired
• Dizziness – yes, a few times…nice
• Mild or dull abdominal cramping or pain – A LOT!
• lower-back ache - yes
• A “metallic” taste in the mouth – surprisingly YES
• Excessive hunger – again, a normal occurrence in my life ;-)
• Excessive amount of saliva production – who knows
• Heartburn - no
• Increased vaginal discharge – yes…this weekend, which started my Googling
• Aversion to foods - no
• Increased emotional sensitivity/weepiness – no more than usual
• Nasal congestion - no
• Leg cramping - no
• Flatulence – eewwww
So, none of the above, with the exception of the cramping, would make me think twice if I was not trying to get pregnant. The metallic thing was weird and I did not know it was a symptom when I had it.
The cramping and lower back pain is unusual for me because I usually only have that the day before and maybe the day of my period. I have never really had cramps, and I am glad for that! So this one makes me stop and think.
The say that implantation occurs 7-14 days from fertilization…dang! May or may not have happened yet. I personally think it has. I feel like I am pregnant. We did everything right. We are ready. Why shouldn’t we be pregnant?? I pray to God above that we are.Hope you all have a blessed day. Anyone that has any thoughts, info or stories, please share!